Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy Humpdayyy!

It is insanely hot out today, its 92 with an excessive heat warning. I am so thankful for the a/c right now since I have 3 little ones. My heart goes out to everyone who has to work outdoors, hubbys out there today and Im just hoping hes keeping hydrated!

I think after the kids are done taking their naps we're going to head outside to play in the water but not for too long. Today is a juice and ice cream kind of day!


This is my first blog so I didnt have much planned for it but I do have plenty of projects planned, especially since Kirstie only has 13 more days left until her summer offically startss!!




Here is a project I just did the other day for my moms birthday, see loved it!


Flower Ball


You simply pick up a styrofoam ball at a craft store,
I got mine at Walmart for just $4!!
Then get some artificial flowers, this medium sized ball took about 12
bunches of flowers, each bunch was only $0.99!
You can choose any type of flowers, all the same or mix and match like I did.

Pop the flowers off their stems, they come off in one piece, and hot glue it to
the ball. It doesnt matter how you place them as long as the styrofoam is covered.

You could use this to decorate a shelf, dresser, counter top, OR you could hang it from the ceiling with some fishing line! I think they would look absolutely adorable hanging in a cluster from the ceiling and I might just be doing that very soon in our bathroom! =)


I got this project from Kandee Johnson
Shes pretty AhhhMazingg




Have a great day everyone, stay cool and hydrated!


No comments:

Post a Comment