Friday, June 10, 2011

DIY Pandora style bracelets

I am completely head over heels in love with Pandora bracelets then I look at the price and say, neverminddd, $300 is def not in the budget for a bracelet, lol.



I was walking around the craft section at Wal-Mart last night and found some DIY Pandora style bracelets, necklaces, and beads. =) EEEKKK!
The bracelets were $5 with 2 in the pack, the necklaces I believeee were $10?! and the packs of glass beads with metal inserts were $5 and had 9 pieces.

I picked up a pack of bracelets and 4 packs of beads.


 They were definately easy to make, I clipped the bracelet claspp onto the zipper of my mat, and simplyy slide the glass bead on in any order you likee!!!



I may pick up another pack of beads to finish filling the bracelets, I'm not completely suree yet. =)
Besides the affordable price, the nice heavy quality, my 3rd fave thing about these are that they are sooo easy to change up and I get bored with things easily so Im sure I will be mixing these up all the timee!

Happy Craftingg! Im heading off to my townwidee yardsale in a couple hrs!!
Very Geekily excitedd!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment