Thursday, July 7, 2011

lets play catch*uppp

I've been doing tiny project after tiny project the past few days. So here are a few pictures and such so we can play catch upp a bit!


Here is my new Antique/Vintage birdcage I picked up off Craigslist the other day!
Beyond excited, I lovee it!


I put in a few moss balls, lol, and a real birds nest we found a few weeks ago while on a walk in the neighborhood. We had a couple broken bird eggshells too but they seem to have disappeared.


Im in love. Im such a dork. But I've been working on our livingroom, trying to get it the way I want, whatever way that may be hahaha. Im getting close to it being done, Im working on wallpapering over the burgandy then I have to paint that when its done. I need a rug still and a few other things to finish up the room fully andd hubby wants a new front door. I think the room will be fully made over before the end of summer.

We also made over Chases motorcycle lol... it was due for some new paint...








Hope everyone had a great 4th weekendd






No comments:

Post a Comment